Many women are reluctant to discuss their intimate health and well-being. This is unfortunate, because many of the issues women experience are very common and easily treatable. Childbirth, age, genetics, and hormone fluctuations all contribute to a variety of issues. Recently, vaginal rejuvenation has become popular. ThermiVa® is one of the best options available. It is completely non-surgical yet yields impressive results.
What Is ThermiVa®?
ThermiVa® uses a specialized radiofrequency beam to gently and effectively heat up the vaginal tissue. This process stimulates collagen to be produced, which improves the overall function of the tissue. As a bonus, this will also increase the blood flow to the area, which makes the tissue more sensitive. The treatment can be done on both the internal and external tissue. A specialized S-shaped handpiece is used to deliver the radiofrequency energy. It was designed in a way to keep you comfortable and is only half an inch wide.
Treatments take approximately 30 minutes to complete and result in no downtime. While many women experience benefits after just one session, it is recommended to complete a series of three sessions. These three sessions are typically completed in a 12-week period. In order to keep up your results, it is recommended to have an annual touch-up session.
What Can ThermiVa® Treatments Address?
There are many things that this treatment can accomplish. Consider ThermiVa® treatments if you would like to experience:
- Greater sexual satisfaction, for both you and your partner
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased (or eliminates) pain during intercourse
- Tightening of the vaginal opening and canal
- Improvement to the shape of the labia
Why Opt for ThermiVa®?
On top of all of the benefits listed above, there are many reasons to choose vaginal rejuvenation with ThermiVa®. Highlights include:
- It is completely non-surgical and minimally-invasive
- Treatments are quick and easy
- There is no pain associated with this treatment
- There is no special preparation required
- You can immediately resume normal activities, including sexual intercourse
- Results develop gradually as collagen develops
- Treatments are performed in the comfort of our office
- The intensity of the treatment can be adjusted to your comfort level
Ready to reclaim control of your intimate health and wellness? Get in touch with our knowledgeable and friendly team at Springs Aesthetics in Colorado Springs to learn more. Talking about your symptoms and goals for ThermiVa® is the first step on the road toward vaginal rejuvenation. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!