Springs Aesthetics offers skin care products for men and women in Colorado Springs, South Denver, Castle Rock, Pueblo, and other areas of Colorado. Our skin care products are only available through prescribing practices and are healthier for your skin than what you can find at department and drug stores.
What Are Professional Skin Care Products?
Our professional skin care products are clinical-grade and formulated through proven skin health science and published research. You have likely tried many products that you purchased at a department or drug store, and the results of those products may have been good or acceptable.
The reason that you are not thrilled with the results is that consumer skin care cannot contain active ingredients above certain levels without a prescription, such as hyaluronic acid and peptides.
Here at Springs Aesthetics we offer a variety of professional skin care and other products:
How Much Do Clinical Skin Care Products Cost?
The cost of your personal regimen of our clinical skin care products is based upon the package of products that you choose during the consultation with one of our aestheticians. Financing may be available through CareCredit® and Alphaeon® to help you afford the cost of your skin care.
- SkinCeuticals® is one of the most well-known names in clinical skin care products. The company has invested years of research into their skin care line.
- ALASTIN Skincare® is the fastest-growing physician-dispensed skincare brand, with innovative, scientifically proven and clinically tested products. Founded in 2015, ALASTIN Skincare provides a comprehensive collection of cutting-edge products for optimal procedure results and daily skincare regimens. Alastin's pre- and post-procedure products are specifically designed for procedure care to enhance the results and reduce the after-effects of procedures and their daily skincare products are designed to restore and renew skin to help maintain a healthy, youthful appearance.
- Am I a Candidate for Clinical Skin Care Products?
Clinical skin care products are perfect for every one of our patients. We offer products for specific skin conditions, such as acne and rosacea, as well as skin at any age. We can recommend products to brighten your complexion, reduce age spots, correct fine lines, and even out your skin tone. The products fit easily into your daily schedule and will replace the products that you currently use.
Our patients tell us that they use less of the clinical skin care products with better results compared to the consumer products they have used, making professional skin care a more cost-effective option.
How Do I Use Professional Skin Care Products?
We show you how to use your clinical skin care products before you leave our office. You should use the products in the order that we describe to maximize the benefits. Some of the products are used only in the morning, while other are used at night or throughout the day. Professional skin care takes only a few minutes, and the results are always amazing.
What Should I Expect from Professional Skin Care Products?
The key difference between our clinical skin products and the consumer-level products is that professional skin care enhances skin health and provides real, long-lasting results. Expect your skin to take some time to adjust and balance. Using the products consistently is important.
What Other Products Are Offered at Springs Aesthetics?
At Springs Aesthetics we offer a range products for a variety of your wellness needs. Financing may be available through CareCredit® and Alphaeon® to help you afford the cost of your products.
- Viviscal™ Professional
- Viviscal Professional is a clinically proven, 100% drug free dietary supplement for fuller and thicker hair. Viviscal Professional is backed by more than 25 years of continuous research by some of the world’s leading hair growth clinicians, making it one of the most researched hair growth supplements in the industry today. Viviscal Professional dietary supplements are scientifically formulated with the ground-breaking, exclusive marine complex AminoMar®, which helps to nourish thinning hair from within and promote existing hair growth. Along with AminoMar, Viviscal Professional hair growth supplements also contain key nutrients essential for healthy hair growth, including Biotin, Apple Extract and Vitamin C. Viviscal Professional is suitable for women and men of all hair types. Everyday stress, hormonal changes, medication, poor nutrition, age, heredity, as well as damage caused by the environment, heat-styling and over-styling can impact the health of the hair, leading to breakage and excess shedding. Viviscal Professional hair growth supplements supply vital nutrients to the hair follicles through the bloodstream to prolong the hair growth cycle and promote existing hair growth. Discover the industry secret Viviscal Professional. It is the clinically researched, drug free answer to thicker and fuller hair that is available exclusively in salons, spas and medical offices.
- iGrow Helmet®
- The iGrow® has been specially designed with safety features for at—home, office and travel use, including a safety mechanism controlling both laser and LED devices. In addition, the iGrow® is designed so that it can only be turned on when it is firmly placed on your head. The iGrow® is a safe and effective laser hair treatment for use at home or while traveling. Multiple clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of Low—Level Light Therapy in promoting hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia. The exact mechanism is not fully understood, but the most recent research has identified that LLLT is absorbed into the cells, triggering enhanced cellular activity. In other words, the theory is that LLLT makes aging cells more active, thereby increasing their effectiveness in hair growth. Red light from Laser and LED devices emitting 650—670nm wavelength light can stimulate cells within the follicle, as part of an effective LLLT hair treatment. The Laser light produces a specific wavelength that is believed to stimulate the hair follicle cells. The LED light uses a broader beam of gentle light energy to cover a wider area of the scalp. Combining the Lasers and LEDs offers the benefit of both light sources for men and women with androgenetic alopecia (thinning hair). But the proof is in the results. The iGrow Hair Growth System has shown the highest percentage increase in new hair growth of any published clinical studies on light mediated hair growth. LLLT can be used with hair loss products Rogaine or Propecia. However the use of pharmaceuticals is not required to achieve results with the iGrow®. That’s what’s great about the iGrow! It is a product that requires only a one—time investment. The iGrow causes no side effects, isn’t messy, and is very easy to use.
For more than 20 years, Dr. John Burroughs has helped men and women in Colorado Springs, South Denver, Castle Rock and other areas of Colorado, as well as internationally, by providing exceptional care in plastic surgery and eyelid surgery. At his practice, he also offers medical spa treatments that are performed by his aestheticians to complement surgical results and speed healing. To learn more about our clinical skin care products, contact us today to schedule a consultation.