Springs Aesthetics offers skin rejuvenation for men and women in Colorado Springs, South Denver, Castle Rock and other areas of Colorado. Skin rejuvenation is recommended for acne, dull complexion, fine lines, and other aesthetic concerns. Proper medical-grade skin care also prepares skin for optimal skin healing and postoperative recovery.
What is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation at Springs Aesthetics encompasses treatments that are non-surgical and intended to freshen up your appearance. Most of the treatments here at Springs Aesthetics address concerns on the surface of the skin that may not or cannot be addressed with dermal fillers , non-surgical facelifts , PRP therapy , and our other medical spa services. Some of the issues that we can correct are:
- Acne and blemishes
- Dull complexion
- Dry skin
- Rough skin
- Age spots
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin tone
How Much Does Skin Rejuvenation Cost?
The cost of the services at Springs Aesthetics is based upon the treatments that you choose and the nature of your cosmetic concerns. For your convenience, we do offer financing for qualified patients through CareCredit® and Alphaeon®. You can apply before your consultation.
- Acne Treatments
- Acne is a challenging skin condition that requires a comprehensive solution, which is why so many home treatments do not work. Springs Aesthetics offers a variety of medical-grade acne treatments such as Cosmeceuticals, Chemical Peels, Dermalinfusions, Hydrafacials, Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing, and Microneedling to get your blemishes under control and make your skin healthier.
- Average Cost: $75
- Dermaplaning is a superficial skin care treatment that exfoliates and removes dead skin cells and vellus hair (“peach fuzz”). Dermaplaning is not like shaving and is painless. The procedure is performed by a medical professional who uses a sterile Dermaplaning blade, or scalpel, placed at a 45-degree angle on the skin and is brushed back and forth over the facial skin. Removal of the vellus hair is beneficial as they trap oils and debris leading to a dull skin appearance.. Dermaplaning can be performed as a stand-alone procedure, however after dermaplaning, skin care products and treatments perform better since they can penetrate the skin easier making it a perfect complement to a series of treatments like our Chemical Peels, Dermalinfusion, Microneedling and even our Laser and Radiofrequency treatments.
- Chemical Peels
- Springs Aesthetics Spa Peel Cost Range: $150 to $250
- We offer a wide range of chemical peels, from light gel peels to deep pigment correcting and advanced peels, to address issues at the various layers of your skin. Light chemical peels are an excellent skin maintenance treatment, and our other chemical peels address wrinkles, age spots, and other problems. Dr. Burroughs is referred clients needing more physician strength results with Jessner-TCA (trichloroacetic acid).
- Average Cost: $200 to $295
- HydraFacial MD is a state-of-the-art treatment option that delivers long-term skin revitalization. A form of hydradermabrasion, HydraFacial MD is a safe and effective treatment that is gentle on the skin, making it ideal for any skin type, including those with sensitive skin. Utilizing advanced 4-in-1 Vortex Technology, this non-invasive treatment works to extract dead skin cells and remedy skin imperfections such as wrinkles and imbalanced texture. HydraFacial MD can also clear up acne and promote generally healthier skin! Patients can choose between three serums: Cleanse, Hydrate, or Moisturize, depending on their cosmetic needs. Our skin specialists can help you decide which may be best for you during your consultation! Once you feel the difference following a hydrafacial skin treatment you’ll never want to go without.
- Average Cost: $330
- Hydraneedling combines our Signature HydraFacial with our Eclipse Microneedling Pen and growth factor serum. The HydraFacial combines cleansing, peeling, and extractions to hydrate, infuse, and protect the skin. Then, microneedling is used with growth factor serum to help stimulate collagen in your skin for even more impactful results.
- Average Cost: $300 (Microneedling with PRP $550 to $650)
- Also known as collagen induction therapy, Microneedling stimulates collagen production. Microneedling is based on the skin’s natural ability to repair itself. Microneedling treatments create superficial “micro-channels” to the outermost layer of the skin, inducing the healing process that creates new collagen production. Microneedling has been shown to reduce the visibility of acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, diminish hyperpigmentation, and improve skin tone, color and texture.Automated Microneedling is an innovation in aesthetics for the treatment of large areas at a fast and comfortable manner. A sterile applicator containing 12 tiny micro-points is attached to the Eclipse MicroPen®. The pen will then be gently pressed against the skin while simultaneously gliding until the entire treatment area has been covered. The skin’s repair process results in improvement of the appearance of softer wrinkles This treatment can be combined with PRP therapy which have their own benefits such as using your own tissue therefore virtually eliminating allergies, there is the added intrigue of mobilizing your own stem cells for your benefit. Other benefits include: minimal down time, minimal risk, short recovery time, natural looking results and no general anesthesia is required.
- Average Cost: $175 to $250
- Dermalinfusion technology is a completely unique, non-invasive skin perfecting procedure that has instant – and cumulative – results. A potent but gentle 30 minute treatment, Dermalinfusion requires absolutely no down time and is one of the few procedures in which skin shows immediate and noticeable improvement in volume, hydration, tone and texture. Dermalinfusion treatments can be performed a few hours before a social event to improve skin radiance and hydration without any noticeable unwanted appearance concerns.
- Average Cost: $700 to $4100
- Fractora skin resurfacing delivers targeted bipolar radiofrequency energy to various depths in the skin. Unlike CO2 treatments, it provides results without downtime, prolonged redness, or pigmentation concerns. Fractora skin resurfacing is a customizable treatment with different treatment tips for different depths or pin density. It also combines multiple settings to help personalize treatment for your concerns. This treatment can be used to treat a variety of concerns, ranging from superficial to deeper concerns,
- Average Cost: $700 to $4100
- The Morpheus is a new subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD) that fractionally remodels and contours the face and body. Penetrating deep into the skin and fat, this morphs the aging face or body into a more desired smooth and sleek appearance, for all skin tones (even Fitzpatrick skin type 5 as in African American and very dark other ethnic skin types). Heavier energy applied with Morpheus fractional needle treatments can reduce unwanted fat. This is especially helpful in the unwanted fatty areas of the face such as the jowls.
Is Skin Rejuvenation Right for Me?
Our skin rejuvenation services are ideal for men and women of all ages and skin types. The aestheticians at Springs Aesthetics will work with people who have specific concerns, such as acne scars, hyperpigmentation and a lackluster complexion. Dr. Burroughs and his team of aestheticians will recommend the combination of skin rejuvenation treatments that are right for you. Dr. Burroughs may also recommend spa laser skin rejuvenation procedures , such as IPL skin rejuvenation .
What Should I Expect During a Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
Skin rejuvenation is a very relaxing experience. The treatments do not require any incisions, so anesthesia is not needed, except for deeper physician applied chemical peels. We will describe what to expect from your skin rejuvenation when you meet with Dr. Burroughs, nurses, or our aestheticians for your consultation.
Is There Any Downtime After a Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
Most of the Springs Aesthetics spa skin rejuvenation services do not require downtime. Dr. Burroughs or his team will discuss your downtime and recovery during the consultation.
How Long Will the Results from Skin Rejuvenation Last?
Skin rejuvenation can be performed as part of your regular skin maintenance or to repair specific types of damage; therefore, you may see some variation in how long the results last. We can discuss these details during the consultation.
For more than 20 years, Dr. John Burroughs has helped men and women in Colorado Springs, South Denver, Castle Rock, Pueblo and other areas of Colorado, as well as internationally, by providing exceptional care in plastic surgery and eyelid surgery. At his practice, he also offers medical spa treatments that are performed by his aestheticians to enhance results and speed healing. To learn more about our skin rejuvenation treatments, contact us today to schedule a consultation.