If you need to register, Pre-registration must be completed before your appointment. Note the following before you click the link:
Your First Name, Last Name, ZipCode and Date of Birth must match the name you provided the practice when you scheduled your appointment:
MyPatientVisit Link: Click on the link below to start the registration process:
Step 1: Complete the “Let’s CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT! Form:
I. Create and Enter a unique Username
II. Enter your first and last name
III. Enter ZIP Code and DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY).
IV. Enter Your security code
V. Check the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
VI. Click Create Account
Step 2: Complete the 3 Security Questions:
I. Select the Question 1 – Question 3 Security questions and the related answers to your questions.
II. Click Continue
You have now successfully registered and logged into the portal!
Step 3: Complete Your Patient Demographics information and required paperwork:
1. Once logged in, click the pre-registration button next to your scheduled appointment to fill out your mandatory patient paperwork.
Please rest assured that all information provided is kept confidential, secure, and HIPAA compliant. Please call the office at (719) 473-8801 if you have any questions.
Need more help? Try these tips!
1. Don’t see your medical record? Click on the link “Don’t see the practice you’re looking for?” and enter our unique practice ID: OUEESD
2. Your first name – James not Jimmy; William not Bill? – What name did you give the office when you called?
3. Security Code? Make sure your unique security code is accurate. If you have questions, you can call our office.
4. Still need assistance? Call (719) 473-8801 to speak with a front office staff member.